Location : Philippines. Deadline : March 31, 2018.
The Film Development Council Of Philippines with partnership of National Historical Commission of Philippines has extended his deadline for Sinesaysay Film Doc Competition. Aspiring documentary filmmakers and students are requested to submit a 5-10 minutes pitch trailer. It should be based on Philippines’ unvisited historical events that helped shape the country.
- Participants must be a Filipino citizens.
- Must be working with their 1st or 2nd documentary.
- Entrants have to identify a historian as a consultant.
- Bagong Sibol Documentary Lab : Two projects will be awarded P (Pesos) 700,000.00 grant to develop their full project in this category.
- Feature Documentary Showcase : Four finalists will get P100,000.00 grant to produce their documentary.
(02) 256 99 08