Who doesn’t love the beauty of flowers. This time again Moscow is calling flower lovers. Applications are invited for Flower Jam 2018 : International Competition Of Urban Landscape Design. It is going to be held in August at public spaces of Moscow. There will be 3 states in the competition. In the first stage participants have to submit a portfolio of projects, self details and a sketch of the idea of the show garden. Expert council will shortlist the finalists from submitted entries in second stage. Implementation of exhibition will take place in the 3rd stage. Central streets and the squares of Moscow will be decorated with flowers. The winners will be decided after the voting of the jury.
Location : Moscow, Russia. Deadline : 14 April, 2018.
Prizes In Categories
Large Exhibition Garden (100-200 square meters)
- Shortlisted 10 projects will be implemented on the city streets.
- The winning project will win 2 million rubles.
Small Exhibition Garden (24 square meters (6m×4m)
- 20 selected projects will complete in the final round.
- The winner will receive 1 million rubles.
Student project competition
- Selected projects will be constructed in one of the popular art clusters of Moscow.
- 5,00,000 rubles will be given to the winning project.
Nomination for amateurs
- The prize in this category is 1.1 million rubles.