Location : Europe. Deadline : 16 March, 2018.
Primera Impact is looking best health-tech start-ups. Its Investment Competition wants to award start-ups’ entries that are tackling global challenge affecting health and the environment. 40 candidates will be shortlisted after submission of applications. It will take place on 10th April. After through consideration 10 finalists will be announced. They will be invited to Cambridge, England for the winner’s weekend. Results will be announced on 9th June, 2018.
Entry & Eligibility
- Open for start-ups across Europe.
- Must have been working for profit.
- Raised no more than £100,000 in direct total investments.
- At least £100,000 Equity Investment.
- Opportunity to move to Cambridge with up to 6 months free space at the Bradfield Centre.
- £50,000 of merit based grants.