Enter in Smart Fifty Competition. If you have an innovative, sustainable and transformational ideas you should participate in this competition.Focus area of the competition are Smart living, Smart health, Smart learning, Smart money, Smart sustainability and Smart agriculture. 50 smart solutions will get funded. Finalists will be announced on January 22, 2018. Grand finale will be held in Delhi on March 31, 2018.
Smart Fifty Competition is organised by IIM Calcutta, Government of India, Brandeis international school and TiE Boston.
- You should be early stage startups (established in past 5 years).
- Companies may be domiciled in any country but want to establish office in India.
December 22, 2017.
- Top 10 companies to pitch for $1.5M in equity funding.
- Top 50 companies will get office space at IIM Calcutta Innovation Park incubator.
- Top 50 companies will get a chance to receive $6,000 Prototype grant.