SDG’s and Her Competition is open to woman entrepreneurs who own and/or lead microenterprises. 17 SDG’s (Sustainable Development Goals) were decided by all 193 United Nations member countries in 2015 to create a better future. Contestants have to show how they are supporting the SDG’s through their business operations. Complete an online application, register yourself and enter in this competition.
Location : Washington DC. Deadline : June 30, 2018.
- You must be a woman business owner. Your business should be operational for at least 3 years.
- At least 1-9 employees should work in the company.
- It must be under USD$10,000 loan eligibility and under $100,000 annual sales.
- The top winners will be recognized by UN (United Nations) in September 2018 in New York.
- The story of the winning entrepreneurs will be shared at global platform.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org