Location : Ireland. Deadline : 11 March, 2018.
Aer Lingus with partnership of Fingal Dublin Chamber and the Local Enterprise Office Fingal has announced Takeoff Foundation Start-up Awards. Start-ups must enter to expand their outreach to international markets. Shortlisted entrants will get a chance for presentation. The winners will be selected by a panel of judges. Fill an application form and enter in this competition.
- Businesses based in Fingal, Ireland area.
- Have been trading in Irish market at least the last 18 months and no more than 3 years.
- An allocation of European and long-haul international flights.
- Business mentoring with key staff of Aer Lingus.
- Exposure chance in airline’s Cara Magazine.