The AT&T Film Awards is open for emerging film makers. It’s 4th edition of the competition. There is no entry fee. Submit your original short film. It should be no longer than 10 minutes. All genre will be accepted but the language of the film should be English. Film must be completed after January 1, 2016. Finalists will be notified on May 9, 2018. Awards will be given at the AT&T Film Awards finale at Warner Bros. Studios in Los Angeles.
Location : USA. Deadline : April 15, 2018 or until 1500 entries have been submitted.
- Must be at least 18 years.
- Open for residents of 50 United States or District of Columbia.
- Best Short Film : Emerging Filmmakers
- Best Short Film : Underrepresented Creator
- Best Short Film : Shot On Mobile
- Best Short Film : 360 Cinematic Video
- Best Short Film : CGI/Animated
- $60,000 Cash and AT&T Film Awards Trophies.
- Finalists will win a trip to the finale.