Innovative Design For Accessibilit (IDeA) Student Competition is seeking entries in 5 categories. Students can submit their designs, concepts, initiatives or programs. Present a solution in one of these categories : Attitudinal barriers, Organizational or Systemic barriers, Architectural or Physical barriers, Information or Communication barriers and Technological barriers. You can submit it in 3 formats : PDF document, Video and Website submission. First Universities have to register their representative(s).
Location : Ottawa, Canada. Deadline : May 31, 2018.
- Entrants must be currently enrolled in post-secondary program at a university.
- Students in all programs can apply for this competition.
- 1st : Winners will receive $2,000 and all expenses paid trip to showcase their project at the Canadian Innovation Exchange Annual Conference.
- 2nd : $1,500 cash.
- 3rd : $1,000 cash.
- Tel. : (613) 563-1236, ext. 279
- E-mail : email@example.com