Hong Kong Free Press with RTHK and Pen Hong Kong is going to organise Hong Kong Top Story 2018 Contest. It is second year of this competition. This year the theme of the competition is Sounds of Hong Kong. Participants must write a story of 200 words. The story should inspired by local noises and sounds of Hong Kong. You can find inspiration from chatter, clangs, clatter and familiar tunes. Your story should be original, previously unpublished and written in English. You may submit as many story as you wish. The judge’s decision will be final. Winners will be announced in December 2018.
Location : Victoria, Hong Kong. Deadline : 2 November, 2018.
Categories & Eligibility
- Adult : Hong Kong residents are eligible. Age must be 18 years or above.
- Junior : Hong Kong residents aged 12-17 can enter.
- First Place : 20 Books and Dining Vouchers worth HK$2,000.
- Second Place : 15 Books and Dining Vouchers worth HK$1,200.
- Third Place : 10 Books and Dining Vouchers worth HK$1,200.
Most Creative Awards
- 5 Books and Dining Vouchers worth HK$1,000.
E-mail : email@example.com