It’s last call for #IWTMEKONG Short Film Competition. Filmmakers have to submit a short film that raises awareness about illegal wildlife trade in the Mekong region. Your submitted film should no longer than 6 minutes. It must have English subtitles and your original work. First, second and third winners will be selected by a jury. All winner’s name will be announced at an event during the London Confrence on Illegal Wildlife Trade. It will take place on 10-11 October, 2018.
Location : Mekong, Myanmar. Deadline : 15 August, 2018.
- Participants must be residents of Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand & Vietnam.
- Foreign filmmakers who are living in these countries can also participate.
- Students enrolled in undergraduate college and below are eligible to apply in students category.
- First : $5,000 USD
- Second : $4,000 USD
- Third : $3000 USD
- Viral Prize : $2,000 USD
- One of 5 special prize (Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand & Vietnam) : $2,000 USD
- Student Prize : $1,000 USD
Top 3 winners will be invited to present their films in the UK during the London Confrence on Illegal Wildlife Trade.
E-mail : email@example.com