How have black Canadians helped to define Canada’s diverse heritage and identify through their achievements and contributions to the border society? Students have to answer this question in the RBC Black History Month Student Essay Competition. The essay should be no more than 750 words in length. It should be your original work. You can write your essay either in English or French language. One entry one person is allowed.
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Deadline : December 7, 2018.
- The competition is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), who are students attending Grade 12 high school.
- Participants have reached the age of 16 years as of the start of the competition entry period.
- First winner : $5,000 scholarship
- Second winner : $2,500 scholarship
- Third winner : 1,500 scholarship
27 secondary prizes will be given (each consisting of a $500 scholarship).
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org