The Harvard Graduate School of Design (GSD) has launched The Wheelwright Prize. It is an annual competition dedicated to fostering new forms of architectural research. Early-career architects have to submit a current CV, portfolio (maximum of 10 images), research paper written by applicant, description of proposed research project (maximum 6,000 characters), a travel itinerary and list of three professional references. You may enter as a individual, teams aren’t allowed. Winner will be announced in Spring 2019.
Location : Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. Entry : Worldwide. Deadline : January 27, 2019.
- Participants must have graduated from accredited degree program in the past 15 years.
- Winners of the Wheelwright Prize can’t apply for this fellowship.
- The winner will receive $100,000 cash prize to support travel and research-related costs.
- Chance to publish research in a Harvard GSD publication.
- Opportunity to lecture at Harvard GSD.